Due to regulations from Gov. Abbot:
- Players should not arrive more than 5 mins early and should minimize the personal items they bring, for example, backpacks.
- Players and Coaches must wash/sanitize their hands before and after their lesson.
- Everyone must enter and exit the building with a mask on.
- Players and Coaches must maintain a 6 foot distance apart during the entirety of the lesson.
- Coaches are required to sanitize the volleyballs used in each lesson before and after the lesson takes place.
- We will not be offering group lessons at this time.
Improve your skills and maximize your potential.
The best way to improve your volleyball skills is to find a private coach who can help you maximize your potential. Our coaches are here to help you design personalized volleyball sessions so you can improve rapidly. A lot of our coaches have played or coached at the collegiate level with some coaches having professional experience coaching from junior high to college level players. They’ll help you make the most of your session by focusing where you need it the most. Whether you are just a beginner or a pro, a private volleyball coach can help you reach your potential and get you to the Next Level!
Private lessons can be scheduled at times that work with your schedule. Sessions are 30 minutes long and can be purchased in the following packages:
Individual Session $30
5 Session Packages $125
You may request a private lesson by clicking the following link – Next Level Volleyball Private Lessons